Lifting and Tint Aftercare
After a treatment such as brow lamination or lash lift and tint, it can be tempting for clients to think the work is done. However, they need to have all the facts to help them maintain their gorgeous new look once they’re at home.
The first 24 to 48 hours post-treatment is the most critical time, so actions must be taken to ensure the eyelashes don’t drop. If they follow these tips, the longevity of the results will be much improved.
Brow Lamination, Tint, & Lash Lift Aftercare Instructions
For at least 24 to 48 hours following a treatment:
- Don’t receive any other eyelash or eye treatments.
- Try not to wear any eye makeup or touch the area.
- Stop yourself from rubbing your eyes.
- Sleep on your back if possible, to avoid the lashes getting squashed.
- Don’t get the lashes wet, including in the shower.
- Avoid hot and humid conditions such a steamy shower rooms, saunas, or sunbeds.
- If possible, go without contact lenses.
Remember Step No. 3
We highly recommend that you do not skip our Step No. 3. This step is vital to strengthen and nourish the lashes and brows post treatment. Step No. 3 is unique to the BOMB Duo Lash Lifting & Brow Lamination System and is just another of the reasons we are the number one brand in the world.
Problems to Watch Out For
If you experience any issues such as itching or swollen areas, try applying a cold and damp cotton pad. However, keep an eye on whether it gets worse and seek medical advice or assistance if you’re worried.
Any reactions to the treatment should be reported to the salon or beauty technician you hired so that they can make a note on your beauty record for the next time you want a similar treatment. This can save any future episodes from occurring if they have the right history available to them.